Irrlicht 121 Release Development Index
This is the index page for the Irrlicht Release 1.3, released Apr 2007.
- Need to find a solution for the ongoing TextureMatrix discussion
- [Done] Clean up code for all compilers
- Build binaries
- [Done] Test examples
- [Done] Update tutorials and fix OnPreRender-OnPostRender
- Update webpage
- Package sdk
- [Done] Update Irrlicht.net
- [Done] irrKlang 0.5 release with Linux support
- Techdemo to irrKlang 0.5
- irrEdit 0.7 release with terrain support
- [needs clarification] Spot light implementation: I have a simple implementation done, but it behaves odd so I have to spend some more time on testing. One other thing I have noticed is that due to the double storing of positions there can be a difference between the scene nodes position and the SLight position. Even though I changed the getLightData method there is still a slight chance when using setPosition (which can also be adapted). Question is if we should keep the two vectors?
- [Done] Fix SMaterial union-structs
- [postponed] Find a working implementation of speculars without the OpenGL specular colors extension
- [postponed] Move parts of the split buffer method to drawIndexedTriangle methods as suggested by Vitek
- Quake3 Models and Weapons. Full Shader Support, Full Skin Support,Full Quaternion Interpolation in Animation for all Tags, easy linking, easy loading ( One complete model/weapin can be build by just telling the directory name and the LOD Level ) Not quite sure if I can make it till Februar, just want to notice that i'm still working on it.
- [Done] OnPreRender-OnPostRender
- [postponed] add a file save dialog (and add to gui editor making it usable)
- [done] update the GUI parent elements to have relative positioned children (file, colour, msgbox, listbox etc)
- [done] add a 2d sprite bank and merge the two types of font to it, rename IGUIFontASCII to reflect the fact it deals with bitmap fonts, update billboard text node to use a bitmap font's sprite bank. done: it's called IGUIFontBitmap
- [cancelled, reverted] add interfaces for ICamera(FPS&Maya)SceneNode with appropriate methods (dont want to release with current changes). cancelled: we'll go for one camera type with special 'camera controller' animators sometime after 1.3
- [done] update IGUISkin to have a default sprite bank, and index numbers for generic icons etc